Crazy 4 Poker
- Game will be played with 2 alternating 52-card decks, switched each hand.
- Players must make an ante wager, and an equal super bonus wager. There is an optional "Queens Up" bonus bet. The Queens Up bonus may be any amount within table limits, and can be more or less than the base bet. Dealer will announce no more bets, and collection will be taken at the following rates:
$5-20 LIMIT $2 for player/dealer. $.50 for every $20 bet on ante for each player. $10-100 LIMIT $2 for player/dealer. $1 for each player bet from $10-100 on ante.
- Sets of 5 cards will be delivered clockwise, starting after the bank. The bank hand will be delivered last, and placed in the center of the table. The action will begin after the bank, where the first hand was delivered.
- The players have the option of folding, or placing a play bet that must be equal to the ante (EXCEPTION, if the player has at least a pair of aces, they can call up to 3 times the amount of the ante). If the player does not want to call the play bet, the player will forfeit the ante, Super Bonus, and Queens Up bonus.
- The dealer will then open the player/dealer's hand, and arrange it making the best 4 card hand out of the 5 cards. The dealer will then open the players cards and compare them.
- DEALER QUALIFY - the bank will qualify with a King high or better. If the bank DOES NOT QUALIFY, all the ante bets will be pushed immediately. Upon opening of each hand, all play bets will be paid, regardless of the hand, and super-bonus and queens up will be resolved as usual. When the BANK DOES QUALIFY, settle the players hands in the following order, (Play, ante, Queens up, Super Match).
Rank of Hands: High Card, Pair, 2 Pair, Straight, Flush, Trips, Straight Flush, Quads
|DEALER DOES NOT QUALIFY||Play wins 1-1, Ante pushes, Super Bonus either pushes, or wins with a straight or better. Queens Up has action as normal.|
|PLAYER BEATS DEALER QUALIFYING HAND||Play and Ante win 1-1, Super Bonus either pushes, or wins with a straight or better. Queens Up has action as normal.|
|PLAYER LOSES TO DEALER QUALIFYING HAND||Play and Ante lose. Super Bonus wins with straight or better, loses if less than a straight. Queens Up has action as normal.|
|PLAYER TIES DEALER QUALIFYING HAND||Play and Ante push. Super Bonus will either win with a straight or better or push if less than a straight. Queens Up has action as normal.|
There is no action button, action starts clockwise after the bank.
PAYOUT ODDS ON (Queens Up will lose if less than a pair of queens)
|FOUR ACES||200 - 1|
|FOUR-OF-A-KIND||30 - 1|
|STRAIGHT FLUSH||15 - 1|
|FLUSH||3 - 2|
|STRAIGHT||1 - 1|
|FOUR-OF-A-KIND||50 - 1|
|STRAIGHT FLUSH||30 - 1|
|THREE-OF-A-KIND||9 - 1|
|FLUSH||4 - 1|
|STRAIGHT||3 - 1|
|TWO-PAIR||2 - 1|
|QUEENS OR BETTER||1 - 1|
Please contact the Welcome Center for more information.