1. Information That We Collect
We collect and use information we believe is necessary to administer our business and provide you with the products and services you request. We may collect and maintain both non-personal and personal Information needed for these purposes.
We will only collect and process personal data about you where we have a lawful basis. Lawful bases include, but are not limited to, where:
- you having given consent
- processing is necessary for the performance of a contract with you
- processing is necessary for the legitimate interests pursued by The Bicycle Hotel & Casino, as deemed lawful under the Global Data Protection Regulation
- processing is necessary for the compliance of a legal obligation
When you visit our Sites, we track certain information that is non-personally identifiable. This data is collected in aggregate and anonymously, which may include the type of Internet browser you are using, your hardware model, operating system and version, unique device identifiers, mobile network information and information about the device’s interaction with our Sites, the pages you visited on our Sites, and how you arrived at our Sites. We may also collect information about your location when you access our mobile application or website, or otherwise consent to the collection of this information. This information is used for the purpose of creating a better user experience and to identify areas for improvement on our Sites. We automatically collect anonymous tracking information about you to gauge response to our communication efforts and the popularity of specific areas of our Sites.
3. Our Use of Your Personal Information
- We will use the personal information you provide to us for the specific purposes for which you provided the information, as stated at the time of collection. Our purpose for collecting personal information is to provide users with a personalized experience.
- We will use your contact data to send you information about our property and current promotions that match your interests, and to contact you when necessary, including sending you technical notices, updates, security alerts, administrative messages and services, offers, promotions and events.
- We will use your financial data to determine your qualifications for certain offers or services and for billing of products and services.
- We will use your demographic data to customize your Site experience and to deliver content that may be of interest to you. In all such cases you have the option of providing us with personally identifiable information.
- We will use your personal information to process your subscription or requests for information. We may also use such personal information to offer additional information to you about us, our products and/or services, personalize the types of information you receive from us, evaluate how our Sites are being used and the audience our Sites are reaching, identify market trends and market interests that help us improve the products and services that we offer, and develop and improve the content and operation of our Sites to better serve the needs of our customers.
- We retain the personal data you provide until your account is deleted. Account deactivation does not delete your personal data. In some cases we may retain certain information in anonymized or aggregated form.
4. Sharing of Information
- Sharing Information with Other Companies. Your information may be shared with or collected by third party service providers who provide us with services such as credit card processing, credit checks or processing and fulfilling reservations or purchases. We require these providers to exercise reasonable care to protect your personal information and restrict the use of your personal information to the purposes for which it was provided to them.
- Mailing and Email Addresses. We will use your mailing and email addresses to send you the publications and information you have subscribed to. If you submit an inquiry via email about one of your subscriptions, for security reasons we may ask you to provide additional information so we can verify your identity.
- We also retain the right to release your personal information when required by law or when we, in good faith, believe that we must release the information in order to: (1) satisfy a legal order or comply with legal process; (2) defend our rights or those of our affiliates or business partners; (3) protect the personal safety of our employees, agents, affiliates, business partners, customers, or site users; (4) to perform background checks for any reason which includes but is not limited to any investigation into your identity, any credit checks or any inquiries into your personal history; (5) in connection with any legal action, claim or dispute, including but not limited to the collection of debts; and (6) for the protection of persons or property. We also retain the right to transfer your Personal Information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company;.
We may send you information and special offers on our other products. We may also, on occasion, use your mailing or email address to send you information or special offers from select companies that offer products, services or information we believe may be of interest to you. Though we hope you gain value from the email messages you receive, you can choose to opt out of receiving further messages by following the instructions provided at the bottom of each email. You may, at any time, request to not have your mail and email information used for information and offers from us or other companies by contacting us through firstname.lastname@example.org. We will only disclose your personal information to our employees, affiliates, agents, contractors, or other third parties who have a need to know such information for the uses listed above. Except as provided above, we will not disclose personal information to any other third parties. Personal information may also be aggregated with such information from other visitors to the Sites such that the information no longer personally identifies you. We may use the aggregated information for the general purpose of evaluating our market and/or business trends, our customer demographics, interests and behavior, our past and future product or service offerings and/or pricing, or other aspects of our business. We may share such aggregated information with our business partners, vendors, distributors or other collaborators, for these same purposes. We may also sell or license such aggregate information to one or more third parties for use in a similar manner.
5. Social Media Tools
Our Sites may offer social sharing features or other integrated tools which let you share actions you take on our Services with other media, and vice versa. The use of such features enables the sharing of certain information with your friends or the public, depending on the settings you establish with the third party that provides the social sharing feature. For more information about the purpose and scope of data collection and processing in connection with social sharing features, please visit the privacy policies of the third parties that provide these social sharing features.
We take the security of your Personal Information very seriously and are constantly improving our efforts to protect it, no electronic communication over the Internet can be guaranteed to be completely secured. Though we take great care to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of any information that you submit to us, and you do so at your own risk.
7. Advertising and Linked Websites
The advertising company may employ technology that is used to measure the effectiveness of such ads and that allows it to identify visitors to the Sites who viewed a particular ad on another site. The advertising company may use information about your visits to our Sites and other sites on the Internet in order to personalize the advertisements you may see on other sites to offer you goods and services that the advertising company believes may be of interest to you. Unless otherwise notified, the advertising company does not use names, addresses, e-mail addresses or telephone numbers to identify visitors, and does not link online actions to an identifiable person.
Most web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. However, you can choose to set your browser to remove or reject browser cookies. View your browser's help menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies. Please note, however, that our Sites may not function properly if your browser does not accept cookies.
9. Location Information via Mobile Device
You have the ability to turn location-based services on and off by adjusting the settings of your Internet browser or mobile device and by following the standard uninstall process from your device. Doing so, however, may mean that you cannot use all or a portion of our Sites.
10. Age Policy
Pursuant to law, persons under the age of twenty-one (21) are not permitted to gamble at our property or be present in casino areas. Similarly, our Sites are not intended for persons under the age of twenty-one (21). In accordance with the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act, persons younger than 21 years of age are not allowed to use our Sites, or accept offers, and we do not knowingly collect information from such persons. The Company does not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13. Children are not permitted to use the Sites or services, and The Company requests that children under the age of 13 not submit any personal information to the Sites. Since information regarding children under the age of 13 is not collected, The Company does not knowingly distribute personal information regarding children under the age of 13.
12. Video Surveillance
We use surveillance systems to monitor all offline gaming areas and other public or sensitive areas of our properties. Video surveillance cameras are used for security purposes and to protect us, our customers and employees against potential violations of criminal or civil laws. Surveillance camera output is monitored by our employees and contractors and may be viewed by law enforcement and regulatory authorities.
13. Non-U.S. Residents
14. Your California Privacy Rights
As provided under California Civil Code Section 1798.83, also known as the “Shine The Light” law, we provide our customers with the ability to “opt out” of having their personal information shared with non-affiliated third parties for their direct marketing purposes
15. You Have Choices About Your Data
To view your data or in order to ensure that all of your personal information is correct and up to date, you can send an email to email@example.com to obtain a copy of the personal information of yours stored on our files, or to notify us of any inaccuracies or changes related to certain Personal Information. Obtaining your personal information is subject to: The supply of appropriate evidence of your identity; and we may withhold such personal data to the extent permitted by law.
- If you would prefer not to receive further emails from us, please follow the unsubscribe link in the email. You will be removed from the mailing list within 7 days of receiving your request.
- We may from time to time send promotional materials to you by direct mail. If you do not want to receive promotional materials by direct mail from us, please email firstname.lastname@example.org your name and address will be removed from that mailing list within 30 days after your request.
- You can ask us to restrict or limit the processing of your data, revoke your consent to processing, ask whether certain information about you will be visible to others, or ask us to delete your data, by sending an email to email@example.com.
- You may instruct us to remove personal data under your rights of the General Data Protection Regulation. Any removal will be limited to regulatory compliance and what is permitted by law.
- Even after you deactivate your account, we may retain certain information as required by law, for legitimate business or safety purposes. If your account is deactivated, we will provide access to the data associated with the deactivated account upon receipt of the required legal documentation.
16. Contacting Us